With more than 1,000,000 Terry Fox t-shirts sold in Canada it’s no surprise to see them at all times of year; you may have one in your own closet. To mark the 40th anniversary of the Marathon of Hope, The Terry Fox Foundation invites all Canadians to submit a design to be considered for our 2020 t-shirt. The winning design will be printed on more than 75,000 shirts and sold not only in Canada but in 30 countries around the world that host a Terry Fox Run in 2020. All designers will be entered in a random draw to win a 3-day trip to Vancouver for 2 (donated) to take part in a “Terry Tour” and experience Terry’s beautiful home province. There will be also five (5) draws for 2020 Terry Fox gift packs with special 40th anniversary merchandise. Create your ORIGINAL design for our Terry Fox t-shirt today!
- Must use the 40th logo (downloadable below) somewhere in your design (front or sleeve).
- The design must include an image of Terry; this could be of an actual photo, silhouette (see below) or another creative interpretation of Terry.
- CANNOT be a replica of Terry’s original shirt or previous Terry Fox Foundation t-shirts
- Must be designed on a WHITE background
- Only one version will be produced for sale in English and French speaking Canada so minimal, or no, text is preferable.
- Submission deadline: February 21
- Contest rules must be read and agreed to before submitting a design
- For FRENCH click here
Download our 40th year Terry Fox Run logo
Please include the 40th logo somewhere in your design, either on the front or sleeve of the shirt. Click below to download.
View our library of Terry Fox images for inspiration
To help inspire your design we have linked a few photos of Terry as well as a silhouette cutout.